My Hamster (caution, he’s hairless)

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Wanted to let you all know that Hammy passed away this morning😭 My mom says she thinks it was just old age, over the last 2 or 3 days he slowed down so much, slept all the time, even when he would normally be awake. We can't be sure how old he was, but his teeth looked old, is what my mom says, andhis fur, even though it had grown back, was patchy and thin. I woke up and he was very still and cold but still breathing, but he stopped breathing after a little bit and when i felt his heartbeat there was nothing:-( We are about to go bury him in the yard

I'm sorry <3
Don't worry, he's having fun over at the rainbow bridge. Remember, you saved his life, you are the reason he lived for as long as he did

I think we just decided on “Hammy” like my brother wanted
Screenshot 2021-08-07 115816.png

Well, made a passport, i hope this is all right, I can change something if you want :)

( I got this idea from another forum)

Thanks for sharing your hamster's story. It sounds like your little guy has had quite the journey! Kudos to your brother for stepping in and giving him a chance at a better life. It's heartwarming to see the improvements you've made in his care. Switching to paper bedding was a great choice, and it's awesome that he's gaining weight and getting the love and attention he deserves. If you ever need more tips or guidance on hamster care, I found this fantastic website https://hamsternow.com/. It's been a lifesaver for fellow hamster owners, and I'm sure you'll find some valuable information there too!

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back