Mizuki

Reaction score
1652070165966.jpg
1652070210384.jpg
1652070224564.jpg
1652070233760.jpg
1652070244353.jpg
1652070263572.jpg

Now I'm keeping her in a 20 inch tank. There were 2 female guppy in this tank (I separated them from the main tank because they were pregnant). At first she was bitten by another fish. But after a while it started not biting, but still biting a bit. The tank is quite wide and has aquatic plants. So I didn't separate them. How should I treat her? (I'm in Thailand, maybe not able to buy medicines from abroad, but you can recommend them first in case I can find them.)

Like I've already replied on this on another forum, there could be something stuck in her mouth. If that's the case, it's hard to get it out of her without hurting her.
If it's a matter of a damage of the sphincter of her mouth, then there's no way you can solve this problem. And you've already mentioned that it probably wasn't born like this. Also in that case, there's no way to get it right.

Like I've already replied on this on another forum, there could be something stuck in her mouth. If that's the case, it's hard to get it out of her without hurting her.
If it's a matter of a damage of the sphincter of her mouth, then there's no way you can solve this problem. And you've already mentioned that it probably wasn't born like this. Also in that case, there's no way to get it right.
Oh, I just remembered your name. Thank you again for your kindness and answer.

Oh, I just remembered your name. Thank you again for your kindness and answer.
Best thing is to watch her that she's still able to feed herself. As long as she's able to do that, I wouldn't be worried about her.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back