My goldfish scales look funny!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
šŸ¶ POTM Poll is Open! šŸ¦Ž Click here to Vote! šŸ°
Brilliant result @MiacCroFiche

Thereā€™s loads of different fish Corys will be ok/good with
Most Peaceful community fish will be fine with them

as for the goldfish they will enjoy having more space!

Iā€™ve recently Bought and started running a bigger tank for my set of assorted Mollies & Dwarf Gourami

Attachments

• C8CE41F6-08E2-4C78-A948-0F8B911162E4.jpeg
    C8CE41F6-08E2-4C78-A948-0F8B911162E4.jpeg
    269.5 KB · Views: 49
Brilliant result @MiacCroFiche

Thereā€™s loads of different fish Corys will be ok/good with
Most Peaceful community fish will be fine with them

as for the goldfish they will enjoy having more space!

Iā€™ve recently Bought and started running a bigger tank for my set of assorted Mollies & Dwarf Gourami
Very nice looking tank.
Tomorrow is the big day. We have to take about thirty or forty Mollies to the store but for the life of me we canā€™t think of a way to take them there!

Very nice looking tank.
Tomorrow is the big day. We have to take about thirty or forty Mollies to the store but for the life of me we canā€™t think of a way to take them there!
Get a couple of 20 litre (5 gallon) buckets with lids. Half fill the buckets with tank water and put some fish in each bucket. Put the lids on and take them to the shop.

If you are moving/ selling fish, do not feed them for 24 hours before you move them. This allows the fish to empty its digestive tract before being put in buckets and they will be less likely to poop in the buckets. This keeps the water cleaner during the trip.

A few of those Mollies will be perfectly fine with the corys if you wanted to keep some

Last edited:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back