My glo shark has a big belly

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
I just got home and I compared him the yesterday’s picture and he looks thinner , I think he just ate a lot of the agle wafer and didn’t let the netrite snails eat them 😮‍💨 I’ll update once he looks back to his normal size
Yay!

I just got home and I compared him the yesterday’s picture and he looks thinner , I think he just ate a lot of the agle wafer and didn’t let the netrite snails eat them 😮‍💨 I’ll update once he looks back to his normal size
Here’s the shark this morning ♥️ Thanks for everyone’s advice and help I appreciate it even tho he just ended up being a little chonky can’t help but worry as a new fishie mom

Attachments

• 2909F5B1-8B29-46AD-85C9-F237B2B20E3C.jpeg
    2909F5B1-8B29-46AD-85C9-F237B2B20E3C.jpeg
    155.7 KB · Views: 38
  • 065BCFF3-9D8D-43CC-BD3A-763F919AEA3B.jpeg
    065BCFF3-9D8D-43CC-BD3A-763F919AEA3B.jpeg
    180.9 KB · Views: 41
Here’s the shark this morning ♥️ Thanks for everyone’s advice and help I appreciate it even tho he just ended up being a little chonky can’t help but worry as a new fishie mom
He looks beautiful! Good job! You did the right thing

Just a small update for anyone wondering ! All fishies are doing good have had perfect water tests no tears or sicknesses , all of them have gotten a little bigger so in the future I would like to upgrade my tank but as now the 5 tetras , 1 shark and 2 nitrite snails are thriving ♥️
9A3A32D4-140E-4050-87F8-9C8D5583515A.jpeg

Added small peek-a-boo picture from sharkie with our old house setup ( he loves hiding in castle/houses)

Just a small update for anyone wondering ! All fishies are doing good have had perfect water tests no tears or sicknesses , all of them have gotten a little bigger so in the future I would like to upgrade my tank but as now the 5 tetras , 1 shark and 2 nitrite snails are thriving ♥️
View attachment 154198
Added small peek-a-boo picture from sharkie with our old house setup ( he loves hiding in castle/houses)
Could we see a picture of the whole tank? Does your shark stay there a lot?

View attachment 154198
He's playing hide n seek, or answering the door. That's a nice amusing picture :)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back