My girl has just spawned again!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Aussie_Bristle

Fish Herder
Tank of the Month 🏆
Pet of the Month 🎖️
Reaction score
My bronze girl started spawning at about 1:30pm and has only stopped around 6:30pm! :oops: The last hour or 2 she became abit sloppy with the spawning and I lost quite a few batches as she was pretty much dropping them on a leaf or glass and they didn’t stick and fell to the ground :sad:
I was able to save a few batches again so I am hoping these ones hatch, majority are a dark browny/beige colour so fingers crossed

Yeah a have a few males @Retired Viking

thank you @Munroco

I saw a behaviour from one of my male cories yesterday that I’ve never witnessed before. He was at my bronze and other albinos. He wasgoing up to them and doing like a fast flapping motion with his fins and they would have a little play and off they go and he’s go to the next one

Yeah a have a few males @Retired Viking

thank you @Munroco

I saw a behaviour from one of my male cories yesterday that I’ve never witnessed before. He was at my bronze and other albinos. He wasgoing up to them and doing like a fast flapping motion with his fins and they would have a little play and off they go and he’s go to the next one
That is interesting and cool. :good: Hope you are lucky this time with the eggs. My glow lights males stop chasing the females today. They were dancing in the ferns, 2-3 males with 1 female:wub:. I wish I could have video taped it, it was interesting to watch.

That is interesting and cool. :good: Hope you are lucky this time with the eggs. My glow lights males stop chasing the females today. They were dancing in the ferns, 2-3 males with 1 female:wub:. I wish I could have video taped it, it was interesting to watch.

My rosy barb males have been chasing the girls too. Today I witnessed 2 males chasing each other and spinning in a close body spiral dance nipping at each other. I read up and it is the males trying to intimidate each other. Oh fingers cross for fry for you.

My rosy barb males have been chasing the girls too. Today I witnessed 2 males chasing each other and spinning in a close body spiral dance nipping at each other. I read up and it is the males trying to intimidate each other. Oh fingers cross for fry for you.
No wonder why my rosy barbs always does that.

Can I ask, I’m so impatient here. It states 3-5days to hatch, do I count Friday as day 1 or Saturday? It was afternoon to late afternoon she spawned.

I wish I could tell you, I see my tetras spawn but by the time I see the fry it is like two weeks or more because the fry hide until they are a little bigger.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back