My Four Paw Family

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Freedom

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I have a large family, with 11 furkids.  (This is down from 16 a few years back; as they age and pass, I am NOT replacing.)

The dogs are bichon frise, as I volunteered with a bichon breed rescue for 5 years.  I've had 9 bichons in that time, with these 3 remaining.  Every time the rescue sent a dog for me to foster, I adopted it myself.  The most I ever had at one time was 5, for 2 years and that was a LOT of work.  These 3 I have are ages 8, 9 and 10.

The cats are also rescues, and indoor only.  Tommy and Tuppence are brother and sister, and they are cousins with Bobby -- the moms were sisters.  Mandy and Chaplin are also cousins.  I did TNR for a year, working with feral cat colonies.  When you trap kittens, you are supposed to socialize and adopt them out; that is one way the program makes money.  I adopted all the kittens I trapped.  So I had to stop; and I signed up with the dog rescue, as described above.

Aw they're adorable! I also have a pawed friend! Hedwin, my german shepherd! Love the cats and would've loved to own a cat myself but sadly im alergic to cats (Their fur) :(

I have four cats, one and a half dogs (a half cause we technically share custody) and three ratties! and all my fishies

i have a large tank, two dogs, two rabbits and a hamster ! (is that alot?) LOL!
innocent.gif

Gotta love all the fur kids!  Thanks for posting, everyone.

These are my rats Baron Brownington Von White Tummy aka Brownie, Rat, and Squish!

Attachments

• 20140203_183335.jpg
    20140203_183335.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 134
  • 20131113_215006.jpg
    20131113_215006.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 145
  • 20131101_174635.jpg
    20131101_174635.jpg
    16.5 KB · Views: 133
Hey they are cute!  Hope that wheel does not squeak, and keep someone awake at night, lol.  I couldn't tell, are they all in one cage, or do you have 2 or 3 separate for them? 

wheel is silent =) they are all in the same cage, the pink cage is just what I put the baby in for medicine time as he procrastinates eating it and I don't want the others to gobble it up  =)

3 dogs(2 pomeranians, 1 boxer), 1 old fat cat, 4 tanks, 1 bearded dragon. 

Interesting mix, you have there, Courtney!  Aren't they wonderful to come home to from work or errands?!

Hahaha they drive me crazy! The pomeranians are in charge and my boxer is actually scared of them! 60 pound boxer scared of two 6 pound poms! 

So good that you were able to rescue all those dogs and cats.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back