My Fish Tanks

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Maingano

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I hadn't yet shown my tanks because there was a lot of algae in the glass but I've cleared them out a little.

100 litre tank.
Planted (trimmed most of it today too so it looks kinda empty)
Stocking is a bit all over the place;
5 guppies (2 endlers, 3 fancy tails)
2 yoyo loaches (they're pretty old, I had more but they've perished unfortunately and I haven't found more of them around the same size).
4 mollies (my sisters wanted them so my parents bought them haha)
6 neons
And now the 2 odd ones out; 1 cherry barb and 1 zebra loach. (A friend of mine had his tank broken and I was the only one he could have given his fish to) interesting enough, the 2 yoyo loaches accepted the zebra loach as one of them and they swim together all the time. Happy for the zebra because my friend had it in his tank by himself for years.

225 litre
11 cichlids
1 pleco
1 Red Tail shark

The tanks are nothing special. I really want to re escape them but "if it works dont touch it" specially the african cichlids; their hierarchy is pretty stable. Don't want to mess with it.

Attachments

• 20221204_190138.jpg
    20221204_190138.jpg
    290.7 KB · Views: 49
  • 20221204_190023.jpg
    20221204_190023.jpg
    327.9 KB · Views: 48
Nice tanks.

Black background on both would make things really stand out in the tank, and help hide a bit of equipment.

Nice tanks.

Black background on both would make things really stand out in the tank, and help hide a bit of equipment.
Yeah part of the reason I want to re escape. I didn't take much into consideration as I didn't really know much when I set them up. Maybe one day.

Yeah part of the reason I want to re escape. I didn't take much into consideration as I didn't really know much when I set them up. Maybe one day.
Something as simple as black poster board, clipped or taped to the rear glass, would make a big difference.

Enter your 225 liter tank in our February Tank of the Month which will feature tanks sized at 31 gallon and larger.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back