My Fish Journal.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
The piranhas are so funny looking that they are actual super cute :) although i am not sure I would want to put my hand in with one haha :)

Thank you. Putting your hand in the tank is not as bad as it seems...with one exception. All of my piranhas hide except one. I am pretty sure he thinks everything is food. I got him to eat a piece of zucchini once 
laugh.png

The little convicts started swimming today.

WHOA your tanks are beautifull! i can never aquascape like that!! love the Fairy cichlids! now you have to add a female flowerhorn cichlid 
yes.gif

It's been awhile since I last updated this thread.  Here is a picture of a new piranha I got the other day.  He is a Caribe Piranha.  He is still a juvi and I am growing him out to one day put him with my red bellies.  He is by far the most aggressive piranha I have ever had.  He doesn't hide and will chase your fingers.  A Caribe piranha is very similar to a red belly but as you can see they have black spots and clear eyes.  They are also more aggressive and can grow a little larger.  They do however belong to the pygo family just like red bellies and can cohab.  One day he is going to be the boss of my piranha tank. 

I also recently picked up a baby eret goby.  I have been pretty bummed out since my last one died and was happy to find this new guy.  He hides a lot so I haven't been able to get a picture of him yet. 

Attachments

• 33 (1 of 1).jpg
    33 (1 of 1).jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 93

He doesn't hide and will chase your fingers.
Must make tank cleaning and maintenance.............................. Interesting?  

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back