MY FISH IS GONNA DIE !

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Reaction score
My fish is lying on the floor but is still alive help me please!!
it’s a fire mouth cichlid I have three others in the tank aswell as one angelfish and two bristle nose plecos

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    257.4 KB · Views: 91
I'll be honest, i think the chance for your fish to survive is slim. Even if you move him to hospital tank it'll most likely died because of the shock when moved. The most important thing is to make sure your other fishes survive, can you give your water parameter?

I'll be honest, i think the chance for your fish to survive is slim. Even if you move him to hospital tank it'll most likely died because of the shock when moved. The most important thing is to make sure your other fishes survive, can you give your water parameter?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 61
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    156.6 KB · Views: 58
Will it be kinder to euthanise of course I want him to survive I really do but I don’t want him to suffer at all I have now removed him from the tank and he is temporarily in a jug with tank water and a bit of dissolved salt
The brown stuff on the jug is bits of plants that got stuck on there

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    140.9 KB · Views: 51
your ammonia is and nitrate is a little high (unless i got the readings wrong), you should do a water change now. Im sorry for your loss.
Ok I will do 25% water change and my fish isn’t dead yet but looks like it’s struggling would euthanising be kinder or not ?as I really don’t want to unnessaserily kill a fish

Ok I will do 25% water change and my fish isn’t dead yet but looks like it’s struggling would euthanising be kinder or not ?as I really don’t want to unnessaserily kill a fish
Hi

might be wrong but you’ll need to do at least 50% water change, 25% will not reduce the levels sufficiently...

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back