MY FISH IS GONNA DIE !

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
My fish is lying on the floor but is still alive help me please!!
it’s a fire mouth cichlid I have three others in the tank aswell as one angelfish and two bristle nose plecos
Check your amonia level, it needs to be at 0! I just had a fish lying at the floor of the tank, we did a 75% water change and put in a bacterial cleaner supplement to reduse amonia and such. Our amonia level was at a 1.0-.1.3. Now at a 0. Miraculously our fishy us doing great now.
Praying for your fishy.

Check your amonia level, it needs to be at 0! I just had a fish lying at the floor of the tank, we did a 75% water change and put in a bacterial cleaner supplement to reduse amonia and such. Our amonia level was at a 1.0-.1.3. Now at a 0. Miraculously our fishy us doing great now.
Praying for your fishy.
Thank you my fish is still alive in a jug of water with a little salt I have done a 50% water change in my tank but I am reluctant to put my fish back in as I don’t want all my other fish to die :(

Hi

might be wrong but you’ll need to do at least 50% water change, 25% will not reduce the levels sufficiently...
[/QUOTE]
Hi my fish is still alive now but my API master test kit has came so when I have done my school work for today I will test my tank water and show my results

Ok so the fish is STILL alive in the jug with some salt I feel really cruel at this point is it just kinder to euthanise it ?:(

What caused it to end up on its side when none of the other fish were affected? Did it go down over a period of time or was it just like this one day?

Do you think it could have been attacked by one of the other firemouths?

Wills

What caused it to end up on its side when none of the other fish were affected? Did it go down over a period of time or was it just like this one day?

Do you think it could have been attacked by one of the other firemouths?

Wills
I don’t know I just woke up to see a fish lying on the gravel and I panicked a bit but all of the other fish are still fine

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back