My First Fish Pictures Of The Year

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

wendywc

Rocking a crabshell for a hat.
Reaction score
Yep, I'm slow. ... Any comments or critiques on the pictures are always welcome too.

15.jpg

The rummynoses.
7.jpg

8.jpg

A couple of the gouramis.
13.jpg

The loaches.
24.jpg

10.jpg

And the hidden bristlenose.
14.jpg

Very nice! I like your background, makes it look like the water is in motion. Was it store bought or something you made yourself?

Very nice! I like your background, makes it look like the water is in motion. Was it store bought or something you made yourself?

From Petco actually, but I saw some similar stuff that was kitchen vinyl shelf liner at Target.

stunning photos, what camera are u using?

i love the sparklers

are rummy noses placid with smaller fish?

From Petco actually, but I saw some similar stuff that was kitchen vinyl shelf liner at Target.

Cool! I may have to look into that after I move. :good:

Thanks for the great comments everyone. :D

I'm using my husband's Nikon D70 with the Tamron AF 18-250mm lens. I'm thinking about getting him thier 70-300mm lens, but first I need to order a couple of the new replacement batteries this weekend... we have a couple of weird power issues. Hopefully, I won't need to replace the camera anytime soon.

And snoopyfrench87, the rummynoses have been great; no problems whatsoever. They were just kinda shy at first, but settled in great.

Rummy Nose Tetras are my favourite fish and Yours look spectacular :hyper: !!! Your Tank looks lovely :good: and all the fish look very happy but im not sure about that weird jar thing!!! :blink: Looks a bit out of place!!! Anyone agree???

haha really!!!!??? God must just be me!!!!!

Most reactions

trending

Back