My first ever Killifish and updates (Blue Panchax)

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Killifish are best kept on their own and not mixed with other species of killifish because the bigger males can bash the smaller males of other species. Some of them will also hybridise so keep one species per tank.

You can keep killifish with other small peaceful fish.

no idea on killifish websites.
So which one do you think is a trustable website for reading?

Last edited:
I don't know, I haven't looked at any

google American killifish association or English killifish association

Can't collect around here, chocodiles get you when you go near the water. There were a couple of guys out crabbing earlier and they pulled up a crab net, it had a chocodile's head in the trap. The rest of the chocodile was in the water.

@Barry Tetra I saw a video of Blue Panchax in the wild taken in Cambodia. The water didn't look very clean or pristine in any way yet there they were zipping around like crazy. It made me wonder about our trying so hard to make our aquarium water perfect.

@Barry Tetra I saw a video of Blue Panchax in the wild taken in Cambodia. The water didn't look very clean or pristine in any way yet there they were zipping around like crazy. It made me wonder about our trying so hard to make our aquarium water perfect.
Well yeah, I just realised that there's a toilet in the middle of the river, no wonder why water smells like poop, disgusting, there are lots of blue panchax though

Well yeah, I just realised that there's a toilet in the middle of the river, no wonder why water smells like poop, disgusting, there are lots of blue panchax though
Grossness

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back