My fighter looks ill and weak need urgent help!!!

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Oh yh the other factor that's recommended to keep male n female betta's together has been met as well @NickAu

Its recommended that you have plenty of hiding spaces for the females, I have enough that certain fish I hardly ever see cus they can leave 1 hiding spot straight into another to move around the tank, best part is none of my larger fish can fit in a chunk of these area's as they r set up to give shelter to smaller ones (helpful right now cus the females are quite young and small, and can fit in those certain area's, whereas the male is older n larger and cannot) :good:

Well you seem to have all the bases covered thru research so you dont need my help.

Good luck with the fish you will need it.

Thanks ;) @NickAu
And big Thanks to everyone who have been giving me info to try help me in any way, its very much appreciated and was very informative :D my betta is still swimming around now, he doesn't look 100% but defo an improvement :wub::thanks:
I'll still monitor him to make sure he continues to improve and if anything happens with him I'll let u know :good::fish:

Do a few more big water changes, 75% each day for a week, or every second day for a couple of weeks. If the fish picks up then the problem is water quality. If the fish gets worse after a few more water changes then it could be something else :)

Kk that'll be fine like :D
I'll probs do every 2 days and let u know how it went in a couple of weeks or so like ;)

Hey guys thought I'd update you, been doing frequent water changes as suggested, and thankfully my little buddy has perked up now :yahoo: he's swimming around happily now and his colours are showing more again, thank u guys :wub::drinks:
Here's some pics of him I took 5 mins go :D

IMG_20180604_165001.jpg
IMG_20180604_165001_1.jpg
IMG_20180604_165000.jpg
IMG_20180604_164956.jpg
IMG_20180604_164930.jpg

Soz about the slight blurry effect, my phone camera didnt appreciate the light from outside being on my tank ;)

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back