My female jumped out

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Synastic

Fish Addict
Reaction score
I was searching the forum posting and stuff. Then I though to myself," Breakfest time for all my animals." Then the 1st thing I notice daddys little girl is nowhere in her tank. I start looking and looking maybe she is under the rocks nope, then I notice the lid on her tank is moved to the side (maybe I forgot to place it back last night :X) So I look on the couch nope, the floor nope, the counter nope, I just about give up when I look in the sink and there she is. Thank god, I have my bettas on the counter right above the sink. I though she was done for. So I turn on the water (she was in the secondary sink where it has that cover thingy, so just the water flows.) and she flops up. So I get her quickly and dump her back in the tank. Right now she's moving, but not much. I put bettamax in her tank. I know she'll make, I belive in her. Oh and I found the culprit, it was a piece of bloodworm on the lid and I know she was jumping for it cause she's a jumper for bloodworms. So we both learned a lesson today.

thats so cute
i'm glad she's ok! :wub:
there is nothing worse than waking up in the morning and seeing one of your babies dried to the carpet :sick: :-(

scalywag (my red tailed black shark) got too big and agressive for my 20 gallon so i bought him his own tank and in the night i checked the heater but i guess i was in a sleepy daze cause i didn't see him jump out
i remember lying in bed having this feeling that i should check my tanks again but i've been known for being a bit parinoid so i forced myself to go to sleep
i checked my fish in the morning and scaliwag was nowhere to be found :crazy:
then i saw him on the floor in front of his old tank (he tried to get back)
i panicked of course and tried to grab him hoping that he had just jumped but he was stuck in my carpet and as dry as a peice of wood
i thought i was gunna be sick :sick:
it was so hard not to cry! he was a beautiful 4" shark!

Thanks guys for your support. Update: She is doing real good. She is eating like she always has and that is like a piggie. She is however losing skin, it looks like there is dust on her, but I know it isn't. I think it's maybe the dried up skin. All in all I am sure she'll make it. :D

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back