My Experiences Since August 2013

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

EllieJellyEllie

Fish Addict
Reaction score
So I have had alot of experiences since August. Normally I will have 1 or 2 a month, but since August its been 1 or 2 a week.

Now normally this would be awesome and amazing, but since I have deeloped severe anxiety and random panic attacks.

I will give you some backround. So since December, when my great grandmother died, I have been "with" the spirits. When my guinea pig died in Mwy, that was my first real experience. In August my other guinea pig died, my dog of 13 years died, and my brother got into a car accident, everything ended up really vivid. And confusing. I know for a fact none of them are fear, theyareangels to protect me and my family. Its just that feeling.

The first one was right after my dogs death. I had a feeling of releif, saftey. Suddenly I heard scratching at the door, me and Beck looked over, and I had an urgw to let him in and cry.

Another experience was at dinner. I was sitting at the end of the the table, which has a veiw of the side door. It was me, my mom, and my grandmother. I had an urge to look towards the door, and I saw an pob. Big. It wasn't disappearing, like normal. Instead it was floating around that same area, for about ten minutes. This was me looking back and away, over and over. That was a feeling of releif. Just, security.

I just had an experience. A shadow figure swept across my room, again, a good sense, but then I went into sleep paralysis and got a bad feeling and forced myself to situp. Its was like a war...

Cool! My feelings are mixed about these experiences. I have never had a paranormal expierience. On one hand I think it'd be kinda beat and I want to have one. On the other I think it'd scare the living crap outta me and don't want one. 

What's a pob btw?

I think and this is my own view. But you're brain will make things up that you want to see. So I believe it will be releated to lack of sleep, stress, shock etc etc

TallTree01 said:
Cool! My feelings are mixed about these experiences. I have never had a paranormal expierience. On one hand I think it'd be kinda beat and I want to have one. On the other I think it'd scare the living crap outta me and don't want one. 
What's a pob btw?
I think she means an orb TT.

techen said:
I think and this is my own view. But you're brain will make things up that you want to see. So I believe it will be releated to lack of sleep, stress, shock etc etc
I too believe this Techen.

When my Beagle was pts he was only 7 but used to love coming out riding with me. I went out on the horse and could have swore I saw him running along 30 acres with me ;(

Plus when I used to work night duties at vets with phone always ringing throughout the day and night when I got home, I used to hear the phone still. I think it's what your mind is used to.

That one might be. But the orb was weird. Has that ever happened to anyone else?

i've had apparitions and orbs since my grandmother died, we kept the curtains she gave us and i have a feeling those are the doorway. also hear a woman humming or just walking around, as if tidying the place up maybe. in any case, it's a positive entity, it feels warm and comforting, not like some i've been in contact with..

I experienced the scratching on the door phenomenon too! It was when I was 12; about a year after my grandmother passed. Only when I opened the door it immediately stopped. I was them plagued by a terrifying phenomenon of scratching on the walls and objects around my room for the next 2 weeks. It was proper poltergeist activity. They say seeing is believing, or in this case hearing.

It happened again, and I was hearing the same sound when I opened the door. At this point I asked my mom if we could call the people to see if we had rats, and we did. No, we dont have rats, this door is new, and I dont want to hear this sound.

Saw a very dark figure. He came with bad energy. And I flipped out. I have been seeing a man with bad energy and a woman with great energy for about a week now. The woman I beleive is my great grandmother, she is my gaurdian angel and I beleive has been since she died. She protects me. I feel warm and cozy when they man cokes around and then see her figure. Im not one to gives names to figures, so I dont know who the man is, but I beleive the woman is my great grandmother as I have felt her presence since she passed. 

I dont like it. The man is out to hurt someone and I can feel it. My mom knows I feel presemces, but we cant afford a reading. It just scares me every time. When I see him pass by, it just drains me. But  after, I feel warm and fuzzy like Im protected. And me and my family are. I know it.

EllieJellyEllie said:
It happened again, and I was hearing the same sound when I opened the door. At this point I asked my mom if we could call the people to see if we had rats, and we did. No, we dont have rats, this door is new, and I dont want to hear this sound.

Saw a very dark figure. He came with bad energy. And I flipped out. I have been seeing a man with bad energy and a woman with great energy for about a week now. The woman I beleive is my great grandmother, she is my gaurdian angel and I beleive has been since she died. She protects me. I feel warm and cozy when they man cokes around and then see her figure. Im not one to gives names to figures, so I dont know who the man is, but I beleive the woman is my great grandmother as I have felt her presence since she passed. 

I dont like it. The man is out to hurt someone and I can feel it. My mom knows I feel presemces, but we cant afford a reading. It just scares me every time. When I see him pass by, it just drains me. But  after, I feel warm and fuzzy like Im protected. And me and my family are. I know it.
seems like your grandmother follows you around. the dark entity could be one of many things, it's likely a shadow figure with a grudge, maybe a suicide, or a murder. it doesnt sound nasty enough to be demonic

negative energies as such give a bad feeling, getting something like a spiritbox (radio scanner) and attempting contact through that may provide answers..

Update 
sad2.gif

sad2.gif

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back