My Cycle Finished, New Fish :) Picture

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

emmajt

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
I am fully cycled :) my new stock includes 2 shrimp, 6 cpds and 3 rummy nose! I may get a male fighter for a centre piece but if he is not happy I have a seperate small tank! What do you think?

34o4g7s.jpg

looks lovley, any more pics as I think I got the same tank as you for free the other days and was wanting to see what lighting system you have.

Looks good but depending on your tank size get 3 more rummynoses, they get a bit stressed in small numbers.

How long ago did you get your Rummynoses? Cause they is not looking healthy!
They should have bright red noses.

It could be stress because of aforementioned cause, or it could be disease or bad water quality.
I would do a test just to check. pH, gH, Ammonia, NitrIte and NitrAte, everything.

TekFish :good:

Looks good but depending on your tank size get 3 more rummynoses, they get a bit stressed in small numbers.

How long ago did you get your Rummynoses? Cause they is not looking healthy!
They should have bright red noses.

It could be stress because of aforementioned cause, or it could be disease or bad water quality.
I would do a test just to check. pH, gH, Ammonia, NitrIte and NitrAte, everything.

TekFish :good:

I litterally got them all today, they are just stressed from the journey home, dont worry I have an API test kit, all is fine!

they have perked up a lot in the past hour.... red noses are back, will get a few pics up soon!

Yay happier fish!
Tank is 60 L so probably couldnt squeeze any in! I bought them from the shop as they looked lonely in a tank on there own!

23jpois.jpg

b9j86g.jpg

looks lovley, any more pics as I think I got the same tank as you for free the other days and was wanting to see what lighting system you have.
My lighting is the origional arcadia arc lighting -

17vl8i.jpg

Awesome looking tank I was thinking about getting some rummynoses myself

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back