April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Beginning of October and they say ‘delivery is taking about 20 working days’.
I’ve heard the tanks are very good quality, it’s a shame that their customer service doesn’t meet the same standards. ☹️

Wow love these! The first tank is my favourite, Bosemanis are on my bucket list to keep at some point very soon, are your the regular kind or one of the sub species?

How have you found NCAD as a tank builder? I'm on the lookout at the moment for a custom tank but not heard of them before.

Wills

Both. I should also add if looking for custom tanks to avoid IGiST at all costs if the Internet is to be believed. I can say from experience that their social media posts take photos from other people (of generic manufacturer tanks as well as custom tanks), uncredited and attempt to pass them off as their own. And if Trustpilot is to be believed, they have a habit of taking your money and never being heard from since...

The tank arrived from NACD Aquariums yesterday 😀. Even empty it is beautiful. The clear silicone, really makes a difference…
Horrible, stormy weekend out, so a staying in and playing with water weekend I think 😂

@Linkandnavi
Nice tanks.
Hope you enter one of your large tanks in our February Tank of the Month contest which will feature tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger.

You could enter your Betta tank in our contest for December which is now accepting entries for tanks sized at 16 gallons or smaller.

Last edited:
Nice tanks.
Hope you enter one of your large tanks in our February Tank of the Month contest which will feature tanks sized at 31 gallons and larger.

You could enter your Betta tank in our contest for December which is now accepting entries for tanks sized at 16 gallons or smaller.
Not anywhere near 31 gallons yet 😢 but I’ll think about the December competition 🙂

The tank arrived from NACD Aquariums yesterday 😀. Even empty it is beautiful. The clear silicone, really makes a difference…
Horrible, stormy weekend out, so a staying in and playing with water weekend I think 😂
Fantastic! Hope it works out for you 🙂

As I said, I've had two tanks from them before. Gave up on them this time. Nine weeks I spent trying to get a quote for my new 200 gallon and still don't have one.

Edit: Ended up going with OA Aquaria. Emailed them at 3pm on a Friday, had a quote by 3.30pm. Exchanged a few emails with questions, phoned them the following morning and they went through every detail with me and took my order then and there. Being delivered week commencing 13 December. Can't fault them so far 👍

Last edited:
Emailed them at 3pm on a Friday, had a quote by 3.30pm. Exchanges a few emails with questions, phones them the following morning and they went through every detail with me and took my order then and there. Being delivered week commencing 13 December. Can't fault them so far 👍
Sorry, a bit confused…who did you email..? NACD, or someone else..?

@Linkandnavi
Nice tanks.

Thanks. I'll have a look and try and work it out!

So my new 193 gal custom arrived today. I was all ready to begin setting it up and starting a journal on here for it but put 2 litres of water in while it was on the floor just to double check before it is lifted on to its stand... and it leaks 😔 a slow drip every 30 seconds or so from the front right corner.

That's with 2 litres in it, let alone 700+. I've contacted the manufacturer and they seem to be accepting it may have been damaged in transit, rather than trying to blame me, so hopefully it will be resolved. Not before the New Year now though 😭

For anyone here interested, the new 193 gallon is set up and running (having been replaced after the first attempt arrived leaking pre-Christmas). I've started a journal on it here.

I'm sooo jealous (in a good way)... I love all this tanks! I also love you're scaping style in the first 2

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back