My Co2 Shopping List + Co2 Controller?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

To the OP:

I just ordered exactly the same items as you, looking forward to getting it all set up and running :)

Am buying that reg if you want me to tell you how it is :p

@Levahe Very intriguing, let me know how you get on! I'm just waiting for payday :)!

Will do, I was going to order the UP inline 16/22 diffuser but it was out of stock so I thought I would try the easy aqua mist atomiser instead

Got it all set up and it looks great, only one problem the bubble counter was cracked. You can't even see the crack but when the system is pressurised water leaks out :(

Other than that it all works OK. The reg seems good quality I had to increase the pressure to 3bar to get the atomiser to bubble and it produces very fine mist of bubbles. I can't tell how much co2 I am using though without a bubble counter. Maby the high pressure cracked the bubble counter (plastic)

@levahe, nice! Well if you got the bubble counter from Aqua Essentials you shouldn't have a problem, Richard always is very helpful!
Did you get the exact same bubble counter as in my original post?

They shouldn't crack under standard pressures our systems run at.

@levahe, nice! Well if you got the bubble counter from Aqua Essentials you shouldn't have a problem, Richard always is very helpful!
Did you get the exact same bubble counter as in my original post?

Yep its the same one. I also broke one of the nuts by over tightening it so I reccomend caution when setting your system up if you buy the same bubble counter!

Op did you get a co2 set-up in the end ?

Bit of an update if anyone is interested, I am now using the co2 supermarket regulator with an UP inline atomizer. The easy aqua reg had a fault so i sent it back.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back