My Budgie

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
):

I don't listen to PETA, I once saw a topic " Why to never get a pet hermit crab" it was about a mistake the guy made, and a mistake he made means nobody can get hermit crabs, lol?
peta is not always true sometimes it is kind of bogus on like keeping pets
very responsible people can have hermit crabs

I don't listen to PETA, I once saw a topic " Why to never get a pet hermit crab" it was about a mistake the guy made, and a mistake he made means nobody can get hermit crabs, lol?
Oh my :rofl: PETA thinks all domesticated animals would be better off euthanized than in the homes of humans, because some people are bad pet owners and don’t provide for their pets, but in my opinion animals have already been domesticate, millions of people own pets, at this point the thing that is going to make the most difference, for the benefit of animals, is educating the public about proper care, rather than telling everyone they shouldn’t have a hermit crab

Oh my :rofl: PETA thinks all domesticated animals would be better off euthanized than in the homes of humans, because some people are bad pet owners and don’t provide for their pets, but in my opinion animals have already been domesticate, millions of people own pets, at this point the thing that is going to make the most difference, for the benefit of animals, is educating the public about proper care, rather than telling everyone they shouldn’t have a hermit crab
its still irritating that bettas and goldfish and others are kept in bowls :mad:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back