My Betta Sorority

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Girls are completely cured, it appears. Haven't seen any signs of the dust since after the first couple of days. I will be adding substrate and décor back to the tank tomorrow or Sunday. I did a 1/2 tank water change today and refilled with only fresh water. Will keep doing WCs over the next few days to start decreasing the salinity level back down to what they usually are at. :)

I'm so glad everything is getting better. :)

Fantastic news! 
yay.gif

20140308_174534_zps54d0516e.jpg
Better pics to follow soon! I think I need a little more sand... Few more plants. But otherwise, very happy with how it came out. The girls seem to LOVE it (and not having to deal with each other so closely anymore) :Lol:

Tank looks great!! :D

Loving the look with the sand!  

Well...illness has struck again. This time the girls have camallanus worms. In hindsight, this has probably been the root cause of all their illnesses to date. I noticed the worms last week during feeding time and ordered Levamisole to treat. Sadly, lost 2 more girls during the wait for it to arrive. Lost my female BN pleco yesterday-not sure if related or not but updating regardless. Im down to 5 females and 1 male BN. The girls didnt seem to be taking treatment well...They were all pale, lethargic and laying at the bottom of the tank yesterday. They perked up a little after a large water change, per treatment directions, so will see how they are again when I get home from work. They have to be retreated in 3 weeks. I did notice there were no more worms hanging from the two bettas I could see them on initially.

Hopefully this will get them straight, so I can add to their numbers and get another BN.
20140419_205930_zpsa9aec4e1.jpg

Here is a pic of the tank to date, before it was topped off.

Loving how the sorority is finally looking! Lots of new girls added recently, bringing my numbers back up to 16, plus 2 young BN plecos. Need some more plants of course (can never have too many).
10643349_10153141603965353_1357170400_n.jpg

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back