My betta ripped my shrimp in half

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Status
Not open for further replies.
How much of his body is gone?? I mean the shrimp could still kinda be "alive" but not really ALIVE. Just dying slowly. His whole system is in shock.
If ite just a little bit of it's tails it COULD be ok... But if its his body ripped in half like you said, then no.

How much of his body is gone?? I mean the shrimp could still kinda be "alive" but not really ALIVE. Just dying slowly. His whole system is in shock.
If ite just a little bit of it's tails it COULD be ok... But if its his body ripped in half like you said, then no.
Yeah itā€™s like his tail and a little bit up his body but I think the betta has found the rest of his body if he brings it to the front Iā€™ll get a pic.

Oh no maybe might need two now heā€™s chasing his girlfriend around ahahah why is this so funny to watch
Well live feeding I supposešŸ˜…
Not really funny, their dying... But I could see why its entertaining to watch the bettas hunt.

Well live feeding I supposešŸ˜…
Not really funny, their dying... But I could see why its entertaining to watch the bettas hunt.
Yeah hope he doesnā€™t eat the other ones I donā€™t want to by more funny how he just sneaks up and then the shrimp turn around and the bettas just ther.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back