My Baby Double Tail

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Cute cat! I don't think it's the same as tapping the glass, since he's just pawing at it.
If he was hitting it with force then maybe that would bother Spiderman. If he isn't stressed out then I think it's okay. Just make sure the kitty can't get in :p

Shew it's been a minute since I posted but here's an update! Spiderman has got to be a year old by now (or close to it) and in a couple more months I will have had him for a whole year (yay!)! He's still rather small and I was wondering if that's normal.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

(Again, I wish I knew why the images randomly tune when I upload them but I don't and I don't know how to fix it :/ )

He does appear to still be quite small.  However there are some that never get the size their siblings would have reached.  The small ones are normally just as healthy as the larger ones but they just stay smaller.  Nothing to worry about as long as he eats well and continues to act healthy.

So he's possibly the runt of the litter so to speak. That's cool with me. He's a healthy happy guy so who cares if he's a tad smaller than he's supposed to be!

Well my little guy is sick :( he's got a spot on his head that I think is fungus (made a thread in the emergency section but so far no useful information has come from it). I've started him on, I think it's called, pimafix to see if that helps. From the thread they were telling my my boy looks to skinny so I've upped and changed his feeding regiment. From now on he'll get frozen food, pellets, blood worms, rest, repeat.

image.jpg

He's not doing so good guys :( looks like he has a severe bacterial infection and I'm snowed in and can't get meds for him....

I went to check on him and he's dead. Last night I started treating with Jungle brand all in one treatment that I found at Walmart because I figured it was better than nothing but I guess the illness was just to advanced. I just wish I new what went wrong...

Oh man I am so sorry to hear this news.  :(  Sometimes you can't do much for them no matter what you try.  In the future, I recommend you steer clear of medications with the word "fix" at the end as they are made up of tea tree oils which can cause issues with the labyrinth organ.  I do not think this has anything to do with your little guy dying so don't blame yourself for using it.  

He might have just been one of those that didn't live long because of internal factors that you have no control over.  He was a very small betta for his age and I don't think that your feeding regime would have made him thin.

Im so sorry to hear this. He was a very lovely boy! 
rip.gif

Most reactions

trending

Back