My Babies are Going To A New Home

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
image.jpg Sold this group of babies to a Rancher in Central Texas. He built his wife a pond of her own and it will be stocked with my babies. So glad they will stay together!

Always nice when they go to someone who will appreciate them. And nice too when you've put your efforts into something that is actually wanted. I won't bring any more convict cichlids into the world. What a crime to cause life to come that is killed.

Always nice when they go to someone who will appreciate them. And nice too when you've put your efforts into something that is actually wanted. I won't bring any more convict cichlids into the world. What a crime to cause life to come that is killed.
I agree! This my last batch of Shubunkin and Comets because too many get them send as food for other critters. I’d rather their parents eat them as eggs instead. Not sure I want to continue breeding the black moors either. If I do then I need some new females as these have done their duty and deserve to retire.

Always good to see a happy ending!

I’m sure your fish will all be happy together and will get well taken care of! :fish:

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back