My Auranti's

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Jelly

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Definatly one of the nicer looking Snakeheads.

Attachments

• a2.jpg
    a2.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 47
  • a1.jpg
    a1.jpg
    80.5 KB · Views: 58
  • a3.jpg
    a3.jpg
    75 KB · Views: 49
lovely I love thopse Aurantis

I think I have seen those pics on snakeheads web site. I really want a pair of those just need a spare large tank

Sweet pic up mate, did you get them from wildwoods. I just went there to see if I could gets any pleuropthalma but the had sold out of the big ones and only had small juvies which at £15 are quiet a bargain but I have no where to grow them anymore.

Thanks everyone

I have had these two for a few years now. The larger is 16" and the smaller is about 13". I did get them from Wildwoods The larger was probably the first Auranti they had. I have another there which is a male I will be grabbing as these two are both female. He will need a little time to grow out before I carefully introduce them.

I will be picking up another special Snakehead from Wildwoods this weekend ;)

simonas: Yes I did post them there.

mark7616: I had some small Pluoro's a few years back. they are very entertaining at that small size.

:drool:

Jelly, you have some of the best fish around!

Thanks very much. With that sort of encouragement I will get some pics of my other fish up.

lol

seeing as i made a successful request for the Aurantis can we have some pics of the Rainbow Wolf. another fish I would love to keep!!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back