My Artwork

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

They all look great :thumbs:
Do you not sign any of your drawings? You should watermark them so no one uses them as their own.

keep em coming,

Drew

Thanks Drew, and BTW I love your beautiful Gold Severum... And yes, I do sign.
:blush: Sorry, I must not have seen your sig.
Thanks for the nice words, he is my favortie fish I have and is very intelligent.
Deep amazon is great, I think you drew a discus in there so I automatically like it :good:

Drew

Your welcome.
I did use a discus, Im going to do another amazon peice with severums in it.
Not sure on what other fish Ill use. There so many.

Hi Ecco

Christian Lassen is one of my fav artists it is so easy to get lost in the mesmerising worlds he creates I can see that you get alot of inspiration from his style of work

You have some great work there :) you should try experimenting with watercolours I think that your works would look great in that medium as well as pastels especially for reef scenes vibrant bright coloured pastels would look great :)

Hi Ecco

Christian Lassen is one of my fav artists it is so easy to get lost in the mesmerising worlds he creates I can see that you get alot of inspiration from his style of work

You have some great work there :) you should try experimenting with watercolours I think that your works would look great in that medium as well as pastels especially for reef scenes vibrant bright coloured pastels would look great :)
Yeah I love Lassen, and thanks!

Guardian's Vision
Guardian__s_Vision_by_ArtEffects65.jpg

You artwork is great :) I love Lassen too. I look at my old art and now I'm like D:! I drew that crap?? Practice often and don't stop drawing. You will become great like him. My favorite is Zero Gravity :good:

Down Below
l_5e34b5a3f7c5e7a403d21e6be6f1eb41.jpg

Erm is the mouth fish under the sea designed to look a bit like a vagina as the pic is called 'down below'?

My brother is a good free hand drawer but i am terrible, i can't copy either.

I like them!

Thanks
luque, Ill be sure to keep them up!

Down Below
l_5e34b5a3f7c5e7a403d21e6be6f1eb41.jpg

Erm is the mouth fish under the sea designed to look a bit like a vagina as the pic is called 'down below'?

My brother is a good free hand drawer but i am terrible, i can't copy either.

I like them!
Thanks
And NO! I didnt intend for it to come out looking like that! LoL, I never noticed that.... But I must agree thats what it looks like. BTW, its a Moray Eel!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back