My 20 tall tank

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Kyanite14

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
DE3CCE29-9791-415F-B715-C787346B9C51.jpeg

Java Fern, Green Myrio, Anubia Frazeri, and Green Wendtii with 6 Neon tetras, 5 Male Guppies and a Nerite snail. Driftwood behind the decor on the right.

I use the Seachem fertilizers including: Flourish, Iron, Excel, Nitrogen, Phsophorus, and Potassium. I use Equilibrium to keep GH at 8 and the KH is usually around 0-2. PH is 7-7.2 depending on time of day. No heater, but it stays around 72-74F. I use the Nicrew plant light on 100% for 8 hours. My filter is a Aqueon 30 quietflow I fitted with a sponge filter and cork bio media. Have had the tank since last year.

View attachment 309312
Java Fern, Green Myrio, Anubia Frazeri, and Green Wendtii with 6 Neon tetras, 5 Male Guppies and a Nerite snail. Driftwood behind the decor on the right.

I use the Seachem fertilizers including: Flourish, Iron, Excel, Nitrogen, Phsophorus, and Potassium. I use Equilibrium to keep GH at 8 and the KH is usually around 0-2. PH is 7-7.2 depending on time of day. No heater, but it stays around 72-74F. I use the Nicrew plant light on 100% for 8 hours. My filter is a Aqueon 30 quietflow I fitted with a sponge filter and cork bio media. Have had the tank since last year.
Nice tank I really like the fish combo.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back