My 1st marine

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Alasse

Fish Herder
Reaction score
So i picked up a used tank pretty cheap, has a sump area built in and came with pump, skimmer and heater.

Its been running for 2 days, with live rock and live substrate. Today i added 3 damsels to help with the cycle

Day 1 - Added some live rock, decided i wanted more lol
16836661_10212521104688113_910022126900457494_o.jpg

Day 2 - Added more live rock.
Marine%2022nd%20Feb%202017.jpg

Day 3 - Took a water sample to be tested, i wanted to make sure i was reading the results correctly (and i was thankfully) Adjusted salt levels and PH. Added 3 damsels to help with cycling

Ahh I would love to do a saltwater tank just so expensive to me I could probably do a 5 gallon nano and do that hmmmmm ideas ideas Lol anyways its looking good what kind of lighting are you using?

The lighting is just what came with the tank :)

It is expensive, but not too bad really. I gathered a bit of stuff for a while so it wasnt too bad

And i go to turn on lights this morning....grrrrrrrrr. Not working! Will have a better look when i get home tonight. Hopefully just blown tubes

Looks good, I like the way you're scaping the rock

Sent from my HTC Desire 626 using Tapatalk

Looks good, I like the way you're scaping the rock
Thanks
I wanted plenty of shelves/spaces, i cant wait to get started aquascaping with corals

Lights are working again thankfully. The 3 damsels are really out and about now, very active!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back