My 15 year old red parrot fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
This is the first time I have been on a forum, and I am really upset that I have caused discord between the members. Each of you have an enormous amount of experience with different approaches but all so valuable to people like me needing help. Thank you, everyone who has replied to my post and I wish you good luck with your passion. I don't think it's too late to wish you all a Happy and healthy New Year.

No! Don’t apologize at all, some people just have different view points, some smarter than others.

How right you are and this morning here in the SW France we are having a good dose of rain, but the sunshine won't be far behind. There's no change in my fish he and is still eating well but I think it would be good to know your kind method of euthanisation. I am frightened of being clumsy and so make him suffer.
You’ll need to get some clove oil. Once you have it, I’ll walk you through the steps. He will drift off peacefully.

This is the first time I have been on a forum, and I am really upset that I have caused discord between the members. Each of you have an enormous amount of experience with different approaches but all so valuable to people like me needing help. Thank you, everyone who has replied to my post and I wish you good luck with your passion. I don't think it's too late to wish you all a Happy and healthy New Year.
You did nothing. Colin and I do not get along. We have different views on how to treat both fish and people. It will always be that way. Let’s focus on your fish and forget the rest. :)

Last edited:
You did nothing. Colin and I do not get along. We have different views on how to treat both fish and people. It will always be that way. Let’s focus on your fish and forget the rest. :)
OK thank you, I'll come back to you when I'm ready.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back