My 10 Gallon And Its Inhabitants

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

beez

Reaction score
i think its pretty much done, the co2 is up and running. all i have to do now is wait for the amazons to grow up and the hairgrass to grow out. both of which are already happening. what do you think?...

Attachments

• IMG_1005.jpg
    IMG_1005.jpg
    22.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_0984.jpg
    IMG_0984.jpg
    14.9 KB · Views: 34
  • IMG_1028.jpg
    IMG_1028.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_1039.jpg
    IMG_1039.jpg
    21.6 KB · Views: 30
Nice pictures.
I like the design, should be nice when the swords at the back fill out a bit more.
Perhaps twisted vallis left of the diffuser?

it may look empty now but wait until those plants at the back get bigger, you probably won't be able to see through the tank! those are amazon swords right? try not to up root them because their roots spread really far and can take months for them to get completly covered again.

thanks all- yes those are amazon swords. they have been propagated from one of the huge amazon swords i have in my 55 gallon tank (one of which is budding like crazy). the vals idea may work. im not the biggest fan of vals, but those swords will get so big that vals might be all that will fit there eventually and i would like something to cover up the diffusor. thanks. also- i forgot the pic of one of my cherry shrimp...

Attachments

• IMG_1041.jpg
    IMG_1041.jpg
    28.1 KB · Views: 47
I think it looks nice now but I can't wait to see it when the plants are fully grown! :good:

its a female cherry. almost no color- i know, but only about 3/4 of an inch long. i believe its fully grown, or at least close to it.

hmmm. then i was totally lied to by my lfs. thats ok though its still an excellent store. i guess they have alot of growing to do then. thanks all for the kind words.

beez

No problem. Both species of shrimp are fantastic, but keep a look out for true cherries, they're gems. :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back