Must-see documentary about wild-caught fish of the Amazon

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

That is why Project Piaba is organizing the fisherman in cooperatives, so that they get better remuneration. By supporting the project you support the fishermen.

That is why Project Piaba is organizing the fisherman in cooperatives, so that they get better remuneration. By supporting the project you support the fishermen.
Project Piaba is primarily about suppling the Aquarium industry with fish, any fish.

This video should be seen by everyone even remotely concerned over conservation and the hobby, and understanding what it says. Thank you @FishBR for posting.

Well, it is a complicated story. It discusses how the crisis of the industry in the last 15 years harmed local communitites and the "piabeiros" (fish collectors). But it also shows the extremely important work of the Piaba Project. I wish more people could get engaged, support the project and the establishment of a more professional and sustainable industry.
Thank you. I have to turn off some wildlife docs. I know what big cats do, but I can’t watch.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back