Music For My Fishes

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Bazza57

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Is it only me or does anyone else enjoy listening to music whilst working on their fishy chores? :band:

I have broad musical tastes, so can vary what I listen to. Each week I generally switch from one genre to another I am currently listening to Gnarls Barkley, last week Orbital, before that Northern soul etc.
I don't know if the fish can hear/enjoy it - I certainly do & it makes light work of the chores :kana:

:good: I most definately do. I don't think my fishys can hear it cause I listen to it on my iPod so i don't get distracted by the tv or my girlfriend. Haha. Mostly metal music like all that remains, killswitch engage, five finger death punch and others like them. Sometimes I'll switch it up with rap though and listen to immortal technique, tech n9ne, old school outkast etc. But it is definately nice to drown out the background and be focused by what I'm doing in the fish tanks it's very relaxing and definately rewarding when you finally get something right and everythings looking good.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back