Multiple Corals For Sale.

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Crazy fishes

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi Guys and Girls,

I have had some time to tend properly to the tanks and feel that many of my corals and clams would benefit from new more spacious homes. I have put images of most of the items for sale on my photobucket account so please browse away, http://s1083.photobucket.com/home/Crazyfishes (please note I have now edited the link).
For the hammer coral I am looking for about £3 per polyp unless someone is looking to buy the colony which is £28 for a colony of approximately 12 polyps. For the frogspawn coral I am looking for approximately £30 but please note this consists of less polyps than the hammer coral. The Deresa clam which is approximately 7-8 inches in length I am looking for £50 and for the Squamosa clam I looking for £45. I do also have a colony of Zoa polyps which is £20 and a colony of kenya tree for £20.

Please note that the Tridacna Clams require metal halide as that is what I have been using and a sudden change in light intensity could have a detrimental effect on the health of these clams. Many of you will already be aware of my policy when selling corals but if you don't when I sell my corals it is because I wish to propagate corals and distribute them at a price that allows me to cover the cost of growing them with no profits. I also am very happy to negotiate all prices but all prices are quoted at a fraction of the prices you will find on the internet and in shops. Postage and packaging is calculated once I have an order and all orders are sent via Royal mail next day delivery as to minimise the time corals spend in transit.

Please contact me via [email protected] if you are interested.

Happy browsing and kindest regards

Joe

Being stupid but i cant get that link to take me to anything other than photobuckets main page, to you have your account open to the public??

Am curious about Zoas, just have a Fluval Edge im starting to fill with polyps of as many colours as possible... i have a bit of orange and a lot of green...

Dear All

I have bought from Joe in the past and can vouch that this stock is top class as well as he being a top class chap :good:

Seffie x

Many thanks Seffie; some very kind words. Incidentally how are the corals coming along now?

I believe my account is open to the public; let me have a look.

Joe

It appears that I have selected the correct selection to allow access to the public. Here is the link http://s1083.photobucket.com/home/Crazyfishes and if this does not work search users Crazyfishes which should take you directly there. Happy browsing and any more trouble please contact me and I will try to help.

Unfortunately the Zoa aren't photographed at the moment but I can tell you they are brown tentacled polyps with a white centre. Under actinics though they do have a small degree of fluorescence because they are kept under 150W metal halide. I can take some pictures if you like?

Kindest regards

Joe

Hi Joe

How big are the hammer and frogspawn colonies and how much would postage be for these?

Thanks

Frank

As I mentioned previously the Hammer coral is approximately 12 polyps possibly more as it growing really faast from the base. The whole colony is about 10cm by 5cm when viewed at it's widest point. The frogspawn is approximately 8cm by 8cm and composed of much thicker skeleton and as a result fewer polyps (approximately 8-9 polyps). Both are very fast growers if conditions good and this lot is about the fourth generation of polyps that I have harvested in three years. Postage and packaging is £15 for both the frogspawn and hammer corals with delivery on a weekday. Weekend delivery is an additional £3.

Payment is via paypal and just let me know when you will be available to accept delivery as I sent the afternoon on the previous day. Any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Kindest regards

Joe

Yes collection is possible; I am in Brighton. Where are you?

I'd love one of the clams, but am currently running an RSM130 with compact T5s. I have an upgrade (26" cube) with 150W MH, but due to the weight, can't set this up in my flat. I'll come back and get in touch if/when the move upgrade goes ahead. I could collect too, which is even more frustrating! :crazy:
Good luck with the sale
Martin

Hi joe, Just checking if any of these are still available or if you have anything else.

Thanks in advance :good:

Bet Joe has something tucked away - he is a great guy and lovely corals

Seffie x

ps Ozzie, send him a pm - he works for the emergency services and doesnt get much time on here :good:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back