Fishaholic
Reaction score
Livestock:
Quantity for sale: thousands
Reason for Sale: closing tank down
Delivery or Collection: either
Sales price: £3.50 inc postage for 50 ish
Postage & Packaging: as above
Location: (Also please put this in the Topic Descripton line of the thread title)
Photograph:

hi guys i am closing down one of my tanks,and literally have thousands of mts. I will post themin lots of 50ish, i'm not counting snails!!! People who have had them in the past from me,have always received more than 50, and they have always been a good mixture of sizes.

Postage is in sandwhich bag with wet tissue, never had any DOA with this method.

Any questions, please just let me know.

All negotiations and questions must be posted in this sales thread and NOT by PM.

Communications may only be taken to PM once the sale and price has been agreed upon on the open forum and payment/collection details need to be given.
The agreement of the time and date of collection or postage, or confirmation that items have been posted should also be posted in the thread.

Please refrain from commenting unless you are interested in more details or are interested in buying.
If you suspect any foul play, please use the report button and the moderating team will deal with all reports.

By posting on this forum you are deemed to have agreed with and accepted the rules set out above. Please be aware that not using the form above will result in your topic being deleted.

I know this is pretty old now, but since you had so many I am wondering whether you still have them?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back