Mr. Cat

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Cooky_luvs

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Today at petsmart I went to exchange a betta (a female that died within the 15 day guarentee). Well while I was there I noticed they had raphael cats. They always have the sign but hardly ever have any so I was going to buy one. (love these catfish) Well while the guy was getting out my fish he told me that they had biig ones in the back, so I asked how much. Turns out they were an employees who was getting rid of his tank, so I got the fishy as an adoption :) For free :) I've named him Mr. Cat..lol. I've always heard that raphael cats hid a lot but this guy is active, he's constantly scrounging for food. So cute too :)

mrcat.jpg

mrcat2.jpg

P.S. A friend of mine who used to work @ Petsmart knows the guy who owned Mr. Cat, so I now know that he's 2 years old :)

Yup I've read they get about 4 - 6. This one is 5", probably done growing. Love him :)

Well there's only one way to solve that problem... buy another tank!

Well the thing about that is, I have no money (well im going to spend all $65 of it buying everything i need for my 20 gallon long)!

I wish I could get another tank, but there's no more room!..lol. Me and all my pets live in my 1 room, once I move out I'll prob be the crazy fish lady onwhatever block I live on..haha

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back