Mr. Amazing.. and Mr. Gorgeous

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

juliethegr8t

Addicted and in Therapy
Reaction score
Well we have Mr. Amazing and Mr. Gorgeous. One is a spectacular new guppy male, and the other is a rubber nose plec. Any guesses who is who? :rolleyes: Well you're wrong! :lol: Mr. Gorgeous is the so ugly he's cute pleco... Anyways, these aren't their names but current nicknames.

I had to get this guppy, he's stunning. Look at that tail. :hyper:

Attachments

• guppymale.jpg
    guppymale.jpg
    9.7 KB · Views: 13
Another of him. Yellow, pink, white, and red. So cool. :wub: I'm just worried cuz he's in quarantine with a female guppy who just now is turning out sick. :sad: He had better not catch it. Ugh! :sly:

Attachments

• guppymale2.jpg
    guppymale2.jpg
    10.3 KB · Views: 16
Ya can't expect much from Mr. Gorgeous, as he hides all day. So this is from the side of the tank... he ran away as soon as the flash hit him. :p But looook how cuuuuuuute he is. Rubber lips. :hey:

Attachments

• pleco.jpg
    pleco.jpg
    11.4 KB · Views: 13
:wub: :wub: :wub: Awww! Mr. Gorgeous is really cute! :D

....and good luck to Mr. Amazing. ;) He is a real looker too! :hey:

juliethegr8t said:
Ya can't expect much from Mr. Gorgeous, as he hides all day. So this is from the side of the tank... he ran away as soon as the flash hit him. :p But looook how cuuuuuuute he is. Rubber lips. :hey:
You take great pics ,
Like the rubber nosed plec , my son got one the other day .

can you tell us how big will it get ?

He's heard between 2 and 3 " .

Nice Guppy! And that rubberlip is *so* cute! I've had my eye on one for quite awhile now...just haven't gotten one yet. Not really sure if I want a 'poop machine' in my tank :rolleyes: Nice Pleco, though :nod: Hmmm, maybe I'll get one for my mom's tank...

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

Thanks everyone! :)

lucky - I've heard about 3", though his label said 5". We'll see. :p

lizard - Oh you *should* get one. :hyper: Let's put it this way, if you've got algae in the tank, where would you rather have it - walls or gravel in erm, "recycled" form. :lol: I prefer being able to vaccuum it up. ;)

juliethegr8t said:
lizard - Oh you *should* get one. :hyper: Let's put it this way, if you've got algae in the tank, where would you rather have it - walls or gravel in erm, "recycled" form. :lol: I prefer being able to vaccuum it up. ;)
Hmmm, well...maybe I need to make another trip to the lfs! :lol: ALthough I think my tank is reaching its "stocked" level. Hmmmm... Does he eat that pesky green algae that grows on the glass? -_-

:lol: at "recycled" algae!

Pamela
aka Married Lizard :wub:

:nod: You can say goodbye to pesky glass-growing green algae with your own Mr. Gorgeous!!! *announcer's voice* :rofl:

Also that even more pesky (imo) brown algae. :thumbs:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back