Moving

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Fiddlesticks

Fish Addict
Reaction score
Hi all. Haven't been on in a while because my tanks have all been doing quite well. As the title says, I am going to be moving soon. I am currently on city water, and the place I am moving to is on well water. The water there is very hard. So my question is directed at anyone who has moved in a similar situation. Are my fish going to start dropping like flies? See my sig for the fish in question.

you should be alright, I'm on well water and all my fish are fine, an advantage is that well water has no chlorine in it :) so you don't have to spend all that much on chemcials for the tanks now :)

I have well water and do just fine. Just try to keep as much as you can of the current water you have in the tank and do a very very slow change over from city to well.

I've always been on it. I'm thinking if you slowly change them over to well from city they should be just fine.

Well most places that are on well water have softener, my house has a water softerner unit, they're fine with it. The fish that is.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back