Moving my tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thats a very good way of getting the tank away from the window and into the prime viewing slot....the old electrician trick ;););):clap:

Worked like a charm lol.

blessing in disguise tbf, it looks great :good:

Thats a very good way of getting the tank away from the window and into the prime viewing slot....the old electrician trick ;););):clap:

Worked like a charm lol.

blessing in disguise tbf, it looks great :good:
I'll be honest, I am happier now its not in direct sunlight. I might have been kidding myself that it wasnt causing any problems. And I'm more confident it won't overheat when summer comes along

That was some serious weight to shift, and if it was me I would be panicking about the cabinet if being pushed and pulled.

Good job though and yes probably best to not prevent access to the MCB as if something trips a lot of work to reset trip haha

That was some serious weight to shift, and if it was me I would be panicking about the cabinet if being pushed and pulled.

Good job though and yes probably best to not prevent access to the MCB as if something trips a lot of work to reset trip haha
Forget the cabinet, I would be panicking about ripping my arms from their sockets!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back