Moving house and my lovely Corner tank and fish must go

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

sagepompey

Reaction score
I am moving house and will no longer have room for my lovely corner unit tank. I have had for 6 years and it has a thriving community of peaceful fish, about 12 in total.
I don't want any money for fish or tank but would like someone who knows what they are doing to come and take my fish, tank and stand away and enjoy it.
It is a Juwel tank
WIN_20211202_13_09_07_Pro.jpg

Can you take it with you?
Even if you don't set it up straight away, at least you could hang on to it and use it some time in the future :)

hmmm 90 mins drive from me......

What fish are in it?

I would really, really love this but would have to talk to my partner and see if we can work out somewhere to put it. Will post back this evening after I get home.

Edit: I would say try facebook but the chances are someone will take it, get rid of the fish and then flog it. I gave a bunch of fish stuff away to a guy that told me he really wanted it for a project he wanted to set up and a week later I saw it all up for sell,

Be careful about giving something like this away to a stranger. I’ve heard of people accepting free pets & flipping them, as in reselling. My friend’s vet was telling her about people doing it with parrots & dogs just the other day. If you don’t personally know of a good home, make someone who really wants it pay a reasonable price.

How many gallons is the tank?

Well people, are there more who are interested in this tank with fish? And of course to a good home. For the topic poster seems to have insufficient place to set it all up again.

Be careful about giving something like this away to a stranger. I’ve heard of people accepting free pets & flipping them, as in reselling. My friend’s vet was telling her about people doing it with parrots & dogs just the other day. If you don’t personally know of a good home, make someone who really wants it pay a reasonable price.
We had a lady do this with our rabbits! Buy them, then resell them. They can be rrealllll good liars too.

OP hasn't replied in 9 days, the tank may already be gone by now

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back