April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Avive

Admin
Admin
Reaction score
It's time to move ahead.
We need to staff the mod team, and start building a solid ground to build on, in light of the latest 'events'.
The existing mod team will take it from here... But I thought I'd just drop a note.

As a side note, ads are removed now for all members of the site.

A small step in the right direction, but I fear the damage has been done and the site can never again be what it was.

How does the owners make money then !!!!!!!!......was this site not bought up by keebali as a financial venture

http://www.ukbusines...ad.php?t=259968

Dont be fooled my friends [font="verdana]keebali have been the downfall of many a fine forum before this[/font]

Can you please try to hit ctrl+f5 (full refresh) on your browsers? I just double checked, it should be fine- no ads.

Still getting ads, now do the decent thing and give BigC answers to his questions.

Hello Avive ...............got an answer for me....you seem to be pretty active
The other Admin was silent too
Only Mod with an ounce of sense seems to be Ludwig!
This can run and run and run.....its up to you....Remember WE built this forum with our predecessors not you Avive!

Hello Avive ...............got an answer for me....you seem to be pretty active
The other Admin was silent too
Only Mod with an ounce of sense seems to be Ludwig!

BigC, I'm not interested in running such discussion with you here, in the open forums.
You have my contact. Feel free to talk to me directly.

no ads but VigLink is still working!
Your links can be doing more. Unlock the power of your site's links through affiliate marketing and earn extra money from your site automatically,

well its there, just not working to nick my info.

[font="Verdana][/font][/color][quote][color="#222222"][font="Verdana]BigC, I'm not interested in running such discussion with you here, in the open forums.[/font][/color][color="#222222"][font="Verdana]You have my contact. Feel free to talk to me directly. [/font][/color][/quote][color="#222222"][font="Verdana][/font]

What is there to be frightened off....Can you not come up with an answer
A FORUM is for open discussion

Talking to you off board suggests that you may have an answer for me...if this is true please confirm!
Otherwise....................

Just as I thought then!
whistling.gif

Avive your PM and Email have been noted I will make them public if you want...!!!!
As I said to your other ADMIN...the question is a simple one

Why was I stood down as a MOD without prior consultation and dialogue?

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back