Movies You Shouldn't Watch Before Bed

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Honestly my younger cousin is probably closest friend, and she’s like 7 years younger than me
I find that making friends with people younger than me, is a lot easier than making friends with people my age. It's because people my age judge so much, when little kids aren't thinking those things.

----

The Ring did creep me out some but not quite as much as the others I listed. Another honorable mention might be The Nun.
The case for the Nun freaks me out - I can't imagine watching the movie! :unsure:

I find that making friends with people younger than me, is a lot easier than making friends with people my age. It's because people my age judge so much, when little kids aren't thinking those things.

----

The case for the Nun freaks me out - I can't imagine watching the movie! :unsure:
I've noticed that as people get older many seem to get "set in their ways" in that they become less open to reconsidering their opinions and beliefs even when they are presented with solid information that indicates otherwise. This is definitely frustrating if you are the person trying to get through to them, or if--as it seems in your case--you are the person being subjected to their erroneous judgement. And definitely a crippling practice for them to adopt because no one can be 100% correct about everything, so if you aren't open to amending your beliefs as new information becomes available you're not allowing yourself to correct those inaccuracies. I would say the younger generations are as a whole more tolerant of beliefs that differ from their own so they are less likely to judge.

I'm not big on horror movies--if I want to get scared I just watch the news--but there are two that stand out. Psycho and Salem's Lot. The latter is resplendent with cheesy 80s special effects, but the story and the acting are so good it is almost guaranteed to give you the creeps if you watch it late at night.

Do you ever wake up in the middle of the night and see your coat hanging up but you think it’s something else? That’s the scariest thing ever.
Not exactly, but I'm very paranoid because of psychosis so I do tend to hear and see things that literally just aren't there lol. Then the neighbour's kids give me a heart attack thinking someone's broken into the house because of how loud they are next door... They're a real pain!

“The Widow” looks insanely creepy. I just saw a commercial for it. ?

Battlestar Galactica, and The Shining.

Watch movies like Sesame Street, and The Land Before Time!

edit: The Land Before Time is actually very scary. It features a cartoon mom dinosaur dieing, and a mentally unstable long neck walking around with a cocky jerk. And there is (drum roll please), a giant dinosaur chasing the kids around. Can you guess what happens?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back