Movies You Shouldn't Watch Before Bed

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
if I have a friend by Halloween haha.
BD257F51-092F-417B-90C3-E4ABA4399A31.jpeg

That’s unfortunate... my friend has a turtle tank and koi pond but isn’t into fish like I am.
It is unfortunate, as I think if I taught her how to take care of it she would do a really good job. She is very efficient and diligent and careful, and very reasonable.
Oooo I love turtles. We have a koi pond (well, it’s halfway through being built) but it is so different from an aquarium, just not the same

It is unfortunate, as I think if I taught her how to take care of it she would do a really good job. She is very efficient and diligent and careful, and very reasonable.
Oooo I love turtles. We have a koi pond (well, it’s halfway through being built) but it is so different from an aquarium, just not the same
Yeah, I hear koi can be really tame

Just in the middle of watching Alien vs Predator and upon seeing the Alien I realised its bed time. I'm not sure I should be watching this right now. Anyway list any movie/s that kind of freaks you out and should not be watched at beddy bies time.

Alien or any of the Alien movies
Dog Soldiers
The Grudge creeped me out for a while. I don’t care one way or the other about Sarah Michelle Gellar but it would be a scary movie to me whether or not she’s in it.

Also,

The Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Conjuring
The Rite
The Quiet Ones

Most reactions

trending

Back