Movies You Shouldn't Watch Before Bed

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

if I have a friend by Halloween haha.
BD257F51-092F-417B-90C3-E4ABA4399A31.jpeg

That’s unfortunate... my friend has a turtle tank and koi pond but isn’t into fish like I am.
It is unfortunate, as I think if I taught her how to take care of it she would do a really good job. She is very efficient and diligent and careful, and very reasonable.
Oooo I love turtles. We have a koi pond (well, it’s halfway through being built) but it is so different from an aquarium, just not the same

It is unfortunate, as I think if I taught her how to take care of it she would do a really good job. She is very efficient and diligent and careful, and very reasonable.
Oooo I love turtles. We have a koi pond (well, it’s halfway through being built) but it is so different from an aquarium, just not the same
Yeah, I hear koi can be really tame

Just in the middle of watching Alien vs Predator and upon seeing the Alien I realised its bed time. I'm not sure I should be watching this right now. Anyway list any movie/s that kind of freaks you out and should not be watched at beddy bies time.

Alien or any of the Alien movies
Dog Soldiers
The Grudge creeped me out for a while. I don’t care one way or the other about Sarah Michelle Gellar but it would be a scary movie to me whether or not she’s in it.

Also,

The Exorcism of Emily Rose
The Conjuring
The Rite
The Quiet Ones

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back