Movies You Shouldn't Watch Before Bed

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Well, I watch a lot of action movies, and those are usually gruesome. I don’t mind the gruel, it’s more of the physiological thing that messes with me. :blink:
Action movies can be gruesome and violent, but I mean like horror movies are INTENTIONALLY disturbing in a way that is made to mess with you.

I just walked by our front door and the porch light is like flickering in a terrifying way

Talking about stuff like this triggers our minds so bad. :devil:
Hahaha ikr.
You have no idea what we had to deal with on Halloween. My friend has really bad anxiety and when we walked passed a flickering street light he started panicking like crazy.
Ahh. I kinda hate Halloween. I am just in it for the candy lol

You have no idea what we had to deal with on Halloween. My friend has really bad anxiety and when we walked passed a flickering street light he started panicking like crazy.
What’s “Halloween”? :huh:

Haven't been trick or treating in 10 years. ?

Why not? I haven't been since I was 13, which is a real shame because I loved it lol.
Just never lived in neighborhoods that are good for trick or treating. Our last house (we lived there for 6 years) was sort of a retirement neighborhood, because it had a ton of old people, and no kids.

The neighborhood we live in now, isn’t much of a neighborhood. The closest house is about 1 mile away.

I have a rip-off gopro which is actually pretty good and my friend has like 5
You heathen. :grr:

Just kidding, lol. I used to have a GoPro HERO6, but I sold it, and used to the money to pay for airsoft/fish tank stuff.

Here are some pictures I took with my HERO6, when I still had it:
A2DC9CDD-3172-436D-B0C6-C223DCC107F8.jpeg
E832A57C-148E-4429-9581-302D69C35905.jpeg
8C80DE6D-6535-4856-B1FE-D0D9CD0E6C8A.jpeg

Some pretty dang nice photo for an action camera. ??

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back