Movies You Shouldn't Watch Before Bed

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Lol how am I meant to respond to that statement with a straight face :fun:

I watched gothika once before going to sleep and after seeing that girl move across the hall in like a twitchy slow motion but fast walking at the same time (if that makes sense lol) i didnt even dare to get up to go to toilet :lol:

Totally agree!! The Ring (american version) absolutely scared the bajeebas outta' me. When I went to bed that night I kept looking at my tv set... :crazy:

I don't scare easy...at all. I'm actually looking for some scary movies. The only part of The Blair Witch that freaked me out was at the end when the girl runs into the basement and you see the guy standing facing the corner.

Nope..can't think of any other movies that scared me..so sad. :-(

The ring, watched it when I was 7 in a hotel room, it totally freaked me out. Static TV's still creep me out, I turn them off as fast as I can :lol: .

I hate the american version of the ring, really annoys me the way they steal japanese films, the original is far superior! Still not scary though :p

Everytime I watch the remake of Amittyville Horror I hesitate to look in the bathroom mirror for about a week. That scene were the son gets up to go to the bathroom in the middle of the night freaks me out.

I love Horror Films and the More Gory and Supenseful the better.
The one thing that used to freak me out was the Tree Scene in Poltergiest. Hated that if i watched that at night. But this was around 15 years ago.

I love horror films too. I also have yet to find one that has really scared me. Even though this was more of a gore film, my friends find it amazing I fell asleep during Saw. lol.

The three that scared me the most are Stephen King's It, The Shining (the original w/Jack Nicholson), and The Ring.

I watch tons of scary movies and they just don't make them like they used to.

i like the old horror films from the 20s right up to the 50s i did in the late 70s get in to zombie movies and
stuff like the evil dead but to me there were more like comedy movies like Texas chainsaw massacre couldn't stop laughing
for a week after like basket case i was rolling on the floor holding my sides it was soooo funny and the acting was
so naff :sick: but its all good fun

any zombie movie

especially when its dark and i got up to go to loo ,,,my hubby hid behind the door when i came back in the bedroom he jumped out and scared the crap out of me, nearly wet myself again :blink: :look: :p

When I was a kid, Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Poltergeist freaked me out when I went to bed. I think the scene in Poltergeist with the boy in bed when the clown disappeared did some permanent damage to me. :S (clowns = BAD) The tree pulling him out the window was icing on the cake.

Poltergeist clown scene

Poltergeist - aaaah!! I still have clown phobia to this day because of that film. Managed to go to a circus for the 1st time last year but it still didn't cure me! Poltergeist 2 (i think it was) the one with the old preacher man - OMG, he scared me so bad! :blush:

i know it a bit of topic

two cannibals eating a clown one turns round to the other and says does this meat taste funny to you

lol

The most recent movie that scared the crud outta me would probaby be the cannibalistic-super-human-zombie movies. I Am Legend and 28 Weeks Later. Holy cow, 28 Weeks Later scared me the most though. It was just so creepy...*shudders* Its gotta be the scariest thing I have seen in years. Really reccomend it for anybody wanting a good gory/suspensefull/realistic movie. Psycological movies mess with my head too much too, but I cant help but watch them:p. I have seen a good psyco-thriller called Bug. It was a simple movie, but for some reason it freaked me out. A good actor is in it though.

any zombie movie

especially when its dark and i got up to go to loo ,,,my hubby hid behind the door when i came back in the bedroom he jumped out and scared the crap out of me, nearly wet myself again :blink: :look: :p
I hope you gave him what for!!
I'm with you on zombie movies, frighten the life out of me! :crazy:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back