Movies You Shouldn't Watch Before Bed

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Colin_T

Fish Guru
Reaction score
Just in the middle of watching Alien vs Predator and upon seeing the Alien I realised its bed time. I'm not sure I should be watching this right now. Anyway list any movie/s that kind of freaks you out and should not be watched at beddy bies time.

Alien or any of the Alien movies
Dog Soldiers

I haven't found a movie that's ever scared me... although back in my 'smoking' days Event Horizon would sketch me out something proper (depending on how much I had smoked) :blush:

I'm terrible with scary movies, if it's even a tiny bit scary then I would struggle to sleep that night, even if I had watched it in the morning!!! :(

Answer to original question: There are too many to list!

I haven't found a movie that's ever scared me...

Same here, I love horror films or any kind of violent film, if it has blood, violence and supposed 'terror' in it then I'm up for it :D Only time I was ever slightly scared of a movie was when I watched one of the night of the living dead films when I was 4, think I've been desensitized to gore since then :p

I watched gothika once before going to sleep and after seeing that girl move across the hall in like a twitchy slow motion but fast walking at the same time (if that makes sense lol) i didnt even dare to get up to go to toilet :lol:

Another that scared the living daylights out of me was stephen kings rose red freaky that lol

I'm terrible with scary movies, if it's even a tiny bit scary then I would struggle to sleep that night, even if I had watched it in the morning!!! :(
Answer to original question: There are too many to list!
List some of them so these toughies that aren't afraid of anything can go watch them if they haven't already seen them :)

Please

i cant do any horror...

i couldnt sleep for 3 weeks after watching scooby doo on zombie island...... :blush:

When I was a kid, Close Encounters of the Third Kind and Poltergeist freaked me out when I went to bed. I think the scene in Poltergeist with the boy in bed when the clown disappeared did some permanent damage to me. :S (clowns = BAD) The tree pulling him out the window was icing on the cake.

Poltergeist clown scene

There aren't too many. When I was 8 or so, my parents hired Gorkys Park and I had fallen asleep on the couch so they watched it. Of course, at some point I woke up and watched it without them knowing. That was nasty.

Saw Dean Koontz Watchers at a teenager and had to study for an exam afterwards. Was so worried the "Outsider" would jump out the cupboard and attack me. IT also freaked me out. Never liked Clowns before that as it was. The first of the Exorcist movies also gave me a few shudders.

Watched The Grudge when it came out and found myself really freaked out when I had to go to the loo before bed. Had to think of fluffy bunnies before falling asleep. It wasn't so much the nasty crawling as much as that nasty sound they made.

And is it just me, or was the Blair Witch Project REALLY not scary?!?!?

Apart from that, I LOVE Vampire and Werewolf movies. With An American Werewolf in London being one of my favorites, as well as The Lost Boys.

Alex doesn't like horrors, but will watch them if I am watching. He did like Ginger Snaps and the Underworld movies.

:good:

I haven't found a movie that's ever scared me... although back in my 'smoking' days Event Horizon would sketch me out something proper (depending on how much I had smoked) :blush:

i second that. brilliant film yet slightly twisted

Stephen Kings "IT". Why, because IT was a clown, and its a commom known fact the clowns eat people :-(

Also Tommy knockers (roomfull of dolls) :-(

The only movies that really scare me are the ones that mess with your mind. I can handle gory, but those psycalogical thrillers freak me out!
so you don't like mind games eyy. Mmm, time to start messin with head. Bwahahahahahaha :devil:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back