Movies and TV Series that you watched / review

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
Screenshot 2021-10-31 at 8.42.53 PM.png

The Outlaws is a new U.K. two week old minor sitcom set in Bristol.
Rather bizarrely it features Christopher Walken as a Vietnam draft dodger who never got round to going back home. Possibly cos he keeps getting put in prison! I was hoping he’d do a bit of dancing at the house party in the second episode but was disappointed.
It’s showing promise although the main characters seem a bit characterture-ish but maybe that’s some sort of post modern showbiz in joke thing. Being written by the tall lad who co-wrote The Office and one of the writers on that Mayan motorbike gang show it may well be.
Im hopeful but not too hopeful for it.

Thanks for the review @ClownLurch it is intriguing indeed ,
Of course for me there are no other exception and it holds true right up till this day Year 2021.

All time favourite and forever lives !!!

10/10 stars ratings and warning ...it is never for the faint hearted ...

1635731668130.png

The Outlaws is a new U.K. two week old minor sitcom set in Bristol.
Rather bizarrely it features Christopher Walken as a Vietnam draft dodger who never got round to going back home. Possibly cos he keeps getting put in prison! I was hoping he’d do a bit of dancing at the house party in the second episode but was disappointed.
It’s showing promise although the main characters seem a bit characterture-ish but maybe that’s some sort of post modern showbiz in joke thing. Being written by the tall lad who co-wrote The Office and one of the writers on that Mayan motorbike gang show it may well be.
Im hopeful but not too hopeful for it.
I believe you are referring to this number , I haven't watch it yet should be in my watch list sooner

1635731820753.png

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back