Mouse jumps into fryer

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

I personally bury my “special” dead fish. (Like bettas)
I got a few goldfish for my 20g about 5 years ago and the person who gave them to me demanded that I have a Viking funeral for them. Made a paper boat and lit it on fire and let it go down the river

A few years ago I went into our local pharmacy and found a female customer, the female pharmacist and the woman serving on the counter having hysterics because of the large spider sitting on one of the shelves. I am female as well, so what did I do? Panic? No, ask for a cup and a piece of card which were quickly provided. Cup over the spider, slide the card under the cup and spider, take spider out into car park and let it go.

Now wasps, that's a different matter........
I do that too. Only spider that freaks me out is black widows and wolf spiders. I hate wolf spiders

I do that too. Only spider that freaks me out is black widows and wolf spiders. I hate wolf spiders
Wolf spiders are nice, only huntsman spiders creep me out.

6521226B-CCE2-47C7-9F1C-FF7429913FDF.png

Ewwwwwwwwwwww...

I would scream like a lady and would just run away..

Waaaitt... I AM a lady lol
You would scream like a man screaming like a lady

My hubbie stepped on a glue trap in a public rest room that had a live mouse stuck to it. He couldn’t get it off his shoe and was screaming like a woman. Lol!
glue traps are inhumane. the mouse in the fryer video was too sad for me to finish watching. if this really happened, it’s very sad and inappropriate for circulation. would it be funny if one of our fish had that experience. i’m disappointed that it’s considered funny.

glue traps are inhumane. the mouse in the fryer video was too sad for me to finish watching. if this really happened, it’s very sad and inappropriate for circulation. would it be funny if one of our fish had that experience. i’m disappointed that it’s considered funny.
They aren’t in humane. I use them all the time. Mice are pests and they are in my home chewing stuff up. After they get stuck, I freeze them.

They aren’t in humane. I use them all the time. Mice are pests and they are in my home chewing stuff up. After they get stuck, I freeze them.
They kind of are... other types not as much but the glue traps are bad

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back