Motoro Stingray Journal

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
oh no gutted to hear you selling the rays! what tank do you think they need Matt full grown?

Is the new one a flowerhorn?
if i were to upgrade for them it would be around the 8x3x2 area especially as full grown adults. my intentions were to try and raise pups myself but for certain reasons the new tank has to be put on hold or even cancelled all together. they arent cramped yet but their growth rate has been very fast which has took me by suprise.....

yes my new fish is a FH which im looking forward to getting now.... my suprise is ruined :sad: :lol:

so i may as well show him off :hyper: ill be picking him up at the end of the month :hey:
602623_3537230434015_663888905_n.jpg

gorgeous fish i do love those!!! :good:

Winston and Flo were taken to their new home yesterday and it was a right mission trying to catch them :crazy: i dread to think how hard it would be to catch a fully grown ray!!!!!!

they have settled in well with their new owner so i hear so thats good news :good:

i now have a 5x2x2 tank containing a single gibbi plec :sad: but only until thursday when i collect the flowerhorn :hyper:

so i guess this ends another journal, i hope it can help others that think of getting rays. they certainly took me by suprise how fast they grew and the feeding they do is unbelievable, they have to be the most hungry fish ive ever kept.......

im very glad i have now kept them even for a short time but i can now tick one of my must keep boxes and tbh they were no more difficult to keep than any other fish ive had.

I enjoyed this journal, shame to see them go, but at least they are in a more suitable home.

Good luck with the flowerhorn, he looks stunning. When you getting him? What are the planned tankmates?

I bet you plec is currently enjoying all the space lol

I enjoyed this journal, shame to see them go, but at least they are in a more suitable home.

Good luck with the flowerhorn, he looks stunning. When you getting him? What are the planned tankmates?

I bet you plec is currently enjoying all the space lol
all being well the FH is being collected on thursday :hyper:

planned tank mates are 1 x Flowerhorn and if he accepts it 1 x Gibbi

the Fh is going to be my new wet pet so i only have the plec to help clean up a bit as long as the FH accepts him as a tank mate that is :crazy:

i just read this, great fish. also how much did the tanks cost, with the substrate, etc. and the megalodoras? i am very ineterested now. but i am only 13 so, i have a while to go :rolleyes:

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back