Very cool :drool:

Does the catfish bury itself ? Great looking fish

Do you rays go for the angels at all ?

Also looks like the tanks missing two santa Isabella angels to me :rofl:

Very cool :drool:

Does the catfish bury itself ? Great looking fish

Do you rays go for the angels at all ?

Also looks like the tanks missing two santa Isabella angels to me :rofl:

:grr: i decided against the SI angels in the end. it wasnt an easy choice trust me and still is on my mind a bit :sad:

the catfish lives in the rock cave on the right of the fts. i have no idea how it fits in there tbh but it does.... ive got a length of pvc pipe i need to cut and cover in sand to make things easier for him.

the rays dont go near the angels but they do become more active with the angels in the tank so im keeping 4 to grow up in there. tbh the rays mouths are still tiny in comparison the the actual size of the ray so ive got no issues with them being together. for now....

new pics of flo and winston
IMAG0476.jpg

IMAG0478.jpg

IMAG0477.jpg

i have now sold the megalodorus catfish :sad: very sad to see him go but the rays need the room. he has served as an excellent substrate cleaner and will be missed hugely, such a stunning fish :sad: :sad: :sad: :sad:

I read your journal a couple of nights ago and couldn't believe it when I saw a pic of your catfish, he's absolutely stunning. It must of been a tough decision to sale him :sad:

yeah it wasnt an easy choice but it had to happen one day. he was a great looking and quite rare catfish that is ideal with any larger fish due to its calm nature and protective armour. i would love to have seen him at full size although the buyer was from the forum and lives only a few miles away so i might not have seen the last of the megalodorus..... hopefully not any way.

due to me not being able to get the rays a bigger tank at this moment in time as expected i have decided to let them go..... :sad: they arent going far and to a mate so if i do get a bigger tank i may be able to get them back. they have reached a size of 9-10 inches from about 4 inches when i bought them and they will soon need the bigger space. its a sad time as they are gorgeous fish and great to watch but its much better for them to go now rather than later.

so i guess this is the end of the motoro journal for now at least... :sad:

on the good side of this i get to choose a new fish for the tank, which hasnt taken long and a deposit has been paid on a real stunner so if interested keep your eyes out in the hybrid forum and all will be revealed :hey:

Awww sorry to hear that matt but excited for the new things coming - very mysterious!!!
shifty.gif

link us to it from here ok?

Sorry to here about having to pass on the Rays. Hope you'll get them back.

ill be keeping the new fish a mystery until ive actually got it in my tank just incase anything falls through..... i doubt it will but you never know. one day i may get the rays back, who knows...? im really gonna miss them as i feel quite attatched to them after growing them up from tiny pups :sad: if i dont get them back then ive had a real experience in keeping them its had its ups and downs but once they started accepting dry foods and anything other than bloodworm its really been quite easy to care for them which has suprised me tbh.

do you have a whole tank shot? with all the rays and stuff? id love to see it :D

oh no gutted to hear you selling the rays! what tank do you think they need Matt full grown?

Is the new one a flowerhorn?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back