Most Beautifull & Longest Living Fish ?

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Thankyou friends, but please tell a very beautifull fish, which also of considerable size.

May be a less life span than 100's of years as above,but tell me a beautifull fish!!

Thankyou friends, but please tell a very beautifull fish, which also of considerable size.

May be a less life span than 100's of years as above,but tell me a beautifull fish!!

Like we said for what size tank?

chocolate chiclid = 10-20 years

stripped raphael catfish= 15-45 years (i read the 45 somewhere but i cant remember, il try to find my source if needed)

both get to pretty decent size and IMO very pretty. just dont feed the catfish too much or he'll get really really fat!

most catfish live about 10 20 years and the bigger once like redtailed catfish live alot longer.
this may be a stupid question but why do you want a fish that can live upto 100 years?

Many many beautiful fish out there! Tank size would help us out a lot! Beauty is a personal opinion, though. So it depends on your personal taste.

Of course you have to take into consideration that beauty is in the eye of the beholder :hey:

One person can find one species stunningly beautiful :wub: but someone else could find the same species pig ugly :sick:

Regards onebto

LOL Bettaboy you beat me to it :lol:

Arapaima are stunning fish, but you would need a humungous tank. Give us some tank dimensions and then the suggestions can be more realistic :look:

I really love Arowana's but again as already mentioned this is pretty pointless without knowning the size of the tank you intend to keep the fish in.

Like we said for what size tank?

Sir,
Fist of all very sorry for replying soooooo late !!
I think fish should be fir for a 20-30 gallon tank.
and tell me fish up to 10 inch long.
And i seen the Blood parrot fish (but the LFS boy told that was kising fish)that was absolutely Beautiful !!
Any othe fish ?

Thanks for all the answers and i googled all metioned fish and still waiting for something WOW !!!!
Please help !!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back